Romantic love and Long Term Relationships are like two different train tracks which either merge, end or crash. Romantic Love is often the chemical high when you meet someone for which you have chemistry and LTR is making the choice to build/blend a life with another. Merge, end or crash.. why do you think this happens?
- Should You Give Him Another Chance?
- The Problem With Courtship
- Is is OK to Date More Than One Guy at a Time?
- Are Men Intimidated by Strong Women?
- When is it Time to Let Go?
- How To Survive Midlife Dating and Children
- What Are Your Relationship Deal Breakers?
- Are Long Distance Relationships Realistic?
- Old Fashioned Dating Rituals and the New Reality