Romantic love and Long Term Relationships are like two different train tracks which either merge, end or crash. Romantic Love is often the chemical high when you meet someone for which you have chemistry and LTR is making the choice to build/blend a life with another. Merge, end or crash.. why do you think this happens?
- A Rant On The Nice Guy
- Why Are You Still Single?
- Dating Is Not A Numbers Game
- Your Online Dating Profile: Conscious Effort Attracts Love
- Don’t Give Your Power Away
- Communication & Dating: Why Banter Is A Good Place To Start
- Happiness is an Inside Job
- Why A Woman’s Happiness Is What Makes Mid-Life Relationships Work
- Why Do Men Love Bitches?